Your cart is currently empty!
A Change in the Blog/Newsletter Format
As you might’ve noticed already, a change is afoot.
In the past my blog has been all over the place–from writing about writing and giving updates on my writing and music and podcast stuff, talking sports, and just random-ass stuff.
I’d like to clean it up a bit. For your sake and mine.
I propose keeping the “random vibe” but in a structured format. So it’ll look something like this from now on:
- A Good Thing – My kids start class at school with sharing a good thing. I like that energy. So I’m stealing it. Could be something cool that happened to me, or maybe just something I’m happy is in the world–like music, a podcast, or something else nifty.
- Indie Book/Author Spotlight – I like to highlight authors you might not see in your local bookstore.
- A Random Thought… – What it sounds like.
- Personal Updates – I’ll share how my writing, music making, and podcasting is going (or not going…), along with anything of significance happening in my world.
- Upcoming Events – When applicable.
Thanks for stopping by.
Christopher Tallon is the author of the dark, adventurous, time-travel novel Switchers.
Row row row your boat / Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily merrily merrily / Life…is but a dream