Your cart is currently empty!
Original Music from the Podcast
You may or may not know, but all the music on CREATIVE OPS is original. I wrote and perform all the music on the show, the only exception being the song at the end of each episode. That was made by Kirk Ross from my brother podcast across town, A TALK IN THE ATTIC. He sampled my laugh and a little bit of me talking and put music to it. I loved it so much that I use it to end all the shows now.
I did a podcast episode about the music on the podcast, and some of how I make it. The secret is mostly GarageBand, but I play the actual guitar in a lot of the songs, too. You can listen to that episode here to hear all the music I created for the show. Ya know, up to that point in time:
That episode doesn’t cover all the songs you’ll hear on the latest episodes, so I thought I’d make a list of all the songs. Keep in mind that with the titles–I didn’t put much thought into them. So if you’re wondering why the songs are called what they’re called…
No real reason.
The file needed a name and that was the first thing that came to me. What can ya do?
So here’s all the songs. Another thing to keep in mind is that I use the songs to signal a conversational transition. That’s why they’re all pretty short; you only hear them for a few seconds at a time.
Music from the Podcast
That’s it, kiddos. I hope you enjoyed the music. Give one or five of the latest podcasts a listen and see how the music gets used:
Goodbye, folks! (For now…) – Creative Ops
- Goodbye, folks! (For now…)
- Ep.104 | Tara McCrackin – ”Crisis President” of Kendall College of Art & Design
- Ep.103 | Adam Truckey (AJT Design) – A Figure-It-Out Mindset
- Ep.102 | ART & CANNABIS – The July Pharmhouse Wellness Art Market 2023
- Ep.101 | Trohpy Husbands – new music video! (”PINK”)
- Ep.100 | Dr. Lester Efianayi – Eyes, Athletics, & Diversity in Medicine
- Ep.99 | Trino – Magic in the Golden Age of Entertainment!
- Ep.98 | Abbey Hunter – Death & Coffee
- Ep.97 | Jason Tieri – Podcaster Extraordinaire
- Creative Ops FM
Christopher Tallon writes, podcasts, and…wait a second. Are you actually reading this? High five! Follow me: