Your cart is currently empty!
Revised Top Ten
Three posts I put out recently have had a slight impact on stat rankings: Creative Ops Top Ten Most Downloaded Episodes; a complete Guest Breakdown by creative type (ie comedians, musicians, entrepreneurs, etc…); and The Seven Longest Episodes.
After a few weeks of those floating around, the positions have changed. So here is…
The Update Top Ten Most Downloaded Creative Ops Episodes:
10. Creative Ops | Ep.44 | Kirk Ross – Host of A TALK IN THE ATTIC
9. Creative Ops | Ep.3 | Ben Kraker and Jason Tieri Teach Me How to Make a Podcast
8. Creative Ops | Ep.38 | Joshua Marsella – Author of ”Scratches” and ”Severed”
7. Creative Ops | Ep.19 | Peter Taras – Surf Photographer, Storyteller, Wine Reviewer, & Fun Dude
6. Creative Ops | Ep.8 | Brandon Scott, Author of “Vodou” and “Sleight”
5. Creative Ops | Ep.5 | Fresh Coast Seed Co.
4. Creative Ops | Ep.18 | Mike “Auggie” Augustine – Escape Rooms, Games, & Experiential Design
3. Creative Ops | Ep.33 | Mike Logan – ADD & Homegrown Weed
2. Creative Ops | Ep.25 | Jonathan Wayne Freeman – Professionally Silly on Instagram
1. Creative Ops | Ep.17 | Jeff Hull of Nonchalance – Participatory Arts & Situational Design
Feel free to let me know which are your favorite in the comments or on social media. You can follow me @TallonWrites on most platforms.
Christopher Tallon writes, podcasts, and…wait a second. Are you actually reading this? High five! Follow me: