Your cart is currently empty!
Demystifying Creativity and Creative People
I’ve interviewed a lot of creative people. There isn’t one type of creative person. Some were great students. Some didn’t graduate high school. Some are outgoing, some are incredibly shy. Religious, non-religious, young, old…
With so many different creatives doing different creative things, I figured the best thing I could do–since I love talking to creative people anyway–is tease out of them whatever I can to inspire creativity, both in myself and others. I just recorded a conversation today. One of the things that came up was that just by immersing yourself in something, you end up getting the drive, if not the information (of which I would say drive is more important), to go do the thing you wanna do. So listen to Creative Ops for weekly (most of the time), down to earth conversations with people who do cool stuff.
The most consistently given advice on the show: If you want to do something, do it.
You can learn as much as possible…you’ll still find things you weren’t prepared for. That’s all part of it. Ya just gotta jump in.
Get Inspired Here!
Look for something up your alley (guest list below). Or just jump in to the last few episodes:
Goodbye, folks! (For now…) – Creative Ops
- Goodbye, folks! (For now…)
- Ep.104 | Tara McCrackin – ”Crisis President” of Kendall College of Art & Design
- Ep.103 | Adam Truckey (AJT Design) – A Figure-It-Out Mindset
- Ep.102 | ART & CANNABIS – The July Pharmhouse Wellness Art Market 2023
- Ep.101 | Trohpy Husbands – new music video! (”PINK”)
- Ep.100 | Dr. Lester Efianayi – Eyes, Athletics, & Diversity in Medicine
- Ep.99 | Trino – Magic in the Golden Age of Entertainment!
- Ep.98 | Abbey Hunter – Death & Coffee
Check it out based on what floats your boat. I’ve grouped all the guests into different genres.
Search by Genre
- My Book Team
- Writers & Poets
- Experience Designers
- Movies/Television/Digital Content
- Visual Artists