Your cart is currently empty!
A Podcast for Creative People
Hello person of quality!
Welcome to Creative Ops, a podcast for creative people.
My podcast aims to introduce creative people to a wider/different audience, find out how they got into their cool thing, and what their creative process looks like.
That said, we talk about lots of other things as well; these conversations/interviews last about an hour so we really get to know these creatives and learn what makes them tick. And then I try to get some useful information out of them. Check it out.
Goodbye, folks! (For now…) – Creative Ops
- Goodbye, folks! (For now…)
- Ep.104 | Tara McCrackin – ”Crisis President” of Kendall College of Art & Design
- Ep.103 | Adam Truckey (AJT Design) – A Figure-It-Out Mindset
- Ep.102 | ART & CANNABIS – The July Pharmhouse Wellness Art Market 2023
- Ep.101 | Trohpy Husbands – new music video! (”PINK”)
- Ep.100 | Dr. Lester Efianayi – Eyes, Athletics, & Diversity in Medicine
- Ep.99 | Trino – Magic in the Golden Age of Entertainment!
- Ep.98 | Abbey Hunter – Death & Coffee
- Ep.97 | Jason Tieri – Podcaster Extraordinaire
- Creative Ops FM
More episodes are coming. The summer schedule is a little bit lazier than the rest of the year, because I got kids, yo. But there WILL be new episodes intermittently throughout the summer.
To catch up on old episodes, here’s a list of my guests by their creative category:
Guest Breakdown by Category!
On Creative Ops, I talk to a lot of different kinds of folks across the creative spectrum. If there’s a certain type of creative you wanna listen to, here’s all the interviews sorted by category:
- My Book Team
- Writers & Poets
- Experience Designers
- Movies/Television/Digital Content
- Visual Artists
Thank you very much for listening.